Updates & Cancellations
Morning and Evening Minyan
Morning Minyan Cancelled March 16-20
Evening Minyan Available by Video/Audio Conferencing March 15-19
Evening Minyan will be held via Zoom video conferencing March 15-19, and will also be available by phone. Click here for the link and instructions.
Online Siddur for Evening Minyan
Youth and Adult Education
- BESTT, Hebrew High and other youth activities are suspended until further notice. This will be evaluated weekly. It has always been our practice to follow the actions of the local school systems, and we will most likely continue to do so.
- Adult education programs will not be held at Beth El until further notice. This includes Torah Study, Rabbi’s Jewish Values Class and Hazzan’s Yiddish Class. Some of these programs may be offered online through video conferencing technology. Regular attendees of these programs will receive emails letting them know the plan for their class. For any classes that move to video conferencing, instructional videos or diagrams will be provided to show people how to use this technology.
- Rabbi’s Jewish Values Class will be held via Zoom video conferencing on March 24, and will also be available by phone. Click here for the link and instructions.
- The Community Beit Midrash will meet online through video conferencing, a link and instructions will be shared when available.
- The Israel Election Panel scheduled for Tuesday, March 17, has been cancelled. We will keep you posted if we are able to reschedule this program for a later date.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide an update soon about Shabbat Services for March 20-21. If we do proceed with services, we advise members and friends who are at risk or not feeling well to stay home and watch services via the live stream. For those not attending, please join us via this Livestream link – Click Here (click on Sanctuary Video)
Beth El Building
The building will be closed the week of March 15. We will continue to assess the situation day by day and will be in touch regarding any additional or future adjustments. We appreciate your ongoing support and patience, and we would be glad to hear from you with any questions or concerns during this difficult time.