– High Holy Days Policies
In order for services and programming to run smoothly during our High Holy Days celebrations, we ask members of our Beth El family to adhere to the following:
- Please notify the synagogue office of any out-of-town guests who will be joining us at services. We encourage guests to make a donation to the synagogue to help offset operational costs.
- Due to security measures, you may be asked to show a form of identification. Please do not be offended – we appreciate your cooperation.
- Please do not enter the sanctuary during the sermon or recitation of the Amidah; you may join the service afterward.
- We want to make sure that your children are safe while they’re at Beth El and ask that parents always know where their children are while on the premises.
- Parking guidelines: Parking is prohibited in the synagogue’s drop-off lanes and around the islands. Overflow parking is permitted in the Latter-Day Saints Church lot to our west.
Thank you for helping us usher in the New Year in a safe and courteous manner.