Today is December 15, 2017 -

Cemetery

Beth El Cemetery  Cemetery Chapel 
Beth El’s cemetery, located at 84th & ‘L’ Streets, was established in 1939 and is situated on three acres. In May of 1999, the Etta and Harold Epstein Family Chapel of Remembrance was dedicated on the grounds, enabling congregants to hold indoor services at the cemetery. For more information, contact the synagogue office at 492-8550.

Cemetery Campaign


New Cemetery Burial Policy

Cemetery Regulations


Recent Burials

Search Beth El Cemetery Records