7:00 am & 5:30 pm
- Friday Night
Mincha to follow
- Sunday & Legal Holidays
9:30 am and 5:30 pm
Celebrate Shabbat With Us at Beth El!
At Beth El, we offer several meaningful worship opportunities and programs, and we invite our members, newcomers and visitors to celebrate Shabbat with us!
- Musical Kabbalat Shabbat: Our lively, interactive 6:00 pm service each week welcomes the beginning of Shabbat through music and prayer.
- Exciting and Innovative Shabbat Celebrations: At various times throughout the year we offer Cup of Coffee with God, Minyan in the Round, Shabbat on the Green, USY Shabbat, and services led by different grade levels of our BESTT Talmud Torah students.
- Tot Shabbat/Family Shabbat: A monthly service to welcome Shabbat aimed specifically families, preceded by a PreNeg.
- Saturday Services: A blend of worship, celebration and learning; our services also encourage participation, as congregants sing together, read Torah and Haftarah, and take part in discussions. Mincha will follow Kiddush at approximately 12:15 pm.
- Special Shabbats: Men’s Club Shabbat, Sisterhood Shabbat, USY Shabbat, Minyannaires’ Shabbat.
- Junior Congregation: A weekly service geared to students in grades 3-7 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Children learn one-on-one from older students, enjoy snacks, and participate in a parsha play and their own interactive services.
Prayers for Healing
Every Shabbat morning during our Torah service, we recite the Mi Sheberach for emotional or physical healing, and Rabbi Abraham reads the names of people whose loved ones want them remembered during this meaningful prayer. If you would like to include your name or the name of a loved one, please call the synagogue office and let us know by the Thursday before Shabbat. To respect the privacy of others, we request that you ask permission before submitting someone else’s name to be announced.